Terms & Conditions
You agree that by using this website, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Terms of Service
https://ctailer.com and associated companies grant you a limited license to access and use this website for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this website only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidental to using the website for your personal use.
This license or access and use does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information; or any use of data mining, content scraping, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
Except as permitted above, this website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of CTAILER CORPORATION. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing CTAILER CORPORATION s name or trademarks without the express written consent of CTAILER CORPORATION. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CTAILER CORPORATION and associated companies.
CTAILER CORPORATION and https://ctailer.com reserve the right to change the information, features and functions of this website without prior notice. We may refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or deny access to any or all parts of this website if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate this Agreement, our rights, or the rights of any third party for any reason. Use of the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other party s use and enjoyment of this website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
Orders, payments, returns & refunds
There are two orders and payments rules scenarios when using our website:
- Your order and pay through the source MarketPlace such as Amazon and other. Here the terms and conditions of the concerned marketplace applies.
- You order and pay through Ctailer websites or Apps. In this case our company or associated company takes the order and acquires the payment. The following rules apply:
- Additional conditions may be applied by our payment processing partners such as Stripe.com, PayPal.com or other payment gateways. You are to consult their respective terms and conditions before proceeding on our platform.
- Payment fees and foreign currency exchange fees are included in our public prices.
- VAT/Sales tax of the country of the marketplace are automatically applied to our listed prices or order process. Sales taxes are only recoverable by corporate customers who own a valid VAT number in the country of the source Marketplace and for orders above GBP 1,000 of value.
- Returns rights and period are governed by the sourcing marketplace terms and conditions. Due to the cross-border nature of the returns we can only accept returns which still have at least 5 working before the last date of return from the source marketplace. Import duties and taxes incurred during delivery to your country can not be refunded and additional import duties upon the re-entry in the marketplace origin country may be applied. Due to the complexity of the return process we require that you submit your return request through your customer account by creating a new “ticket”. Once your return request is confirmed as viable, you will receive instructions on how to proceed.
- Refunds are only possible for confirmed returns. Processing time for the refund is an addition of the origin Marketplace refund delays and an additional 5 working days for our company payment processing. All transaction fees incurred by the refund process will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership
All information, materials, images, software, photographs, articles, functions, text, video and other content (collectively, the Content) contained on or offered through the Website and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Content are the sole property of CTAILER CORPORATION and https://ctailer.com, its licensors or content providers or other third parties. The Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by CTAILER CORPORATION and https://ctailer.com under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. CTAILER CORPORATION may change the Website or delete any Content or features or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. CTAILER CORPORATION reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
Unless otherwise noted, CTAILER CORPORATION and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos of CTAILER CORPORATION and https://ctailer.com. All other trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner s prior written permission. Unauthorized use of CTAILER CORPORATION and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
Validity of Information
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on this website is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease.
The statements and information published on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As the consumer, it is your responsibility to know your local, state and federal laws before making any purchases.
Furthermore, unless explicitly specified, the information written on this Website was not produced by doctors, health physicians, or medical professionals. The information written on this website is strictly based on opinion, objective statements and/or independent research.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that individual s should manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner.
You should absolutely consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or see your health care practitioner.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
Links on this website direct visitors to various food, beverage and dietary supplement products on third party websites. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. CTAILER CORPORATION and https://ctailer.com and the administrators of this website reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed and issued pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
The entire contents of the website and the technology underlying, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio files, videos, digital downloads, data compilation, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of https://ctailer.com and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The collective work includes all works that are licensed to https://ctailer.com Copyright © 2020, CTAILER CORPORATION and https://ctailer.com. All rights reserved.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CTAILER CORPORATION, https://ctailer.com, associated companies and the officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions, or any activity related to use of the site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other
In accordance with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003, 16 CFR Part 316 (CAN-SPAM), CTAILER CORPORATION follows all applicable digital communication laws. As part of our services, a valid email address is required to leave a comment, create an account, interact on social media, and receive our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from email correspondence at any time, however, by doing so, you will lose access to prior subscriptions, purchases, and account information. If your attempts to unsubscribe from our communication have been unsuccessful, please contact us and your account will be permanently removed from our system.
https://ctailer.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (DMCA). All content on https://ctailer.com is the original work of the author unless otherwise noted, cited or quoted. If you believe that anything on the Website constitutes infringement of your copyright, please notify us using the following procedure:
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (multiple claims of copyright works at a single online site are covered by a single notification);
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submit this information electronically via our contact page
Or physically to:
19C Trolley Square
Wilmington DE 19806
https://ctailer.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner and will remove any material that is found to be a copyright infringement.